Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time Dissolves Into Will and Intent

2010-03-22 2nd Journal TRANSCRIPT: On Scribd - http://www.scribd.com/DeepPeace Intro: Ahhh, bliss. Well, maybe not quite, but Joy, anyway; pure pleasure in just being. Nothing else is needed; being, itself, is sufficient unto itself. Its amazing. Yet, when one gets this, it is such a major change to the life. All the struggle goes out of it, like a deflating balloon, till theres none. Nada. You have both nothing, and everything, simultaneously. Try explaining that. No thanks. Ill just be it, instead; that will have to do for the explanation. For the mind, there is none that will do, anyway...so why bother? Its a waste of your time and mine. So just be. You know, its rather amazing that I find all these words, each day in these journals. I never thought of that, before, but there must be millions of them, by now; what a hoot! And who is talking? Oh, how funny. Oh, dear; is this presaging going silent? Well, who cares? I could publish journals from now till doomsday and hardly get them all out, Ive so many. No, I dont see myself doing that. But then, I dont see myself doing anything, really. One thing about this awakening, at least for me, is that Now is the space I abide in; just that. No past and no future generally enter the awareness, at least not in mundane, or linear 3D terms. Its rather more fun than that, for what enters, at times, is awareness of some other incarnation, for lack of a better word. I dont even know, anymore, about this understanding that we have these linear lifetimes, first one, then the next, then another. I just dont know. Time is not like that, I now know. Its simultaneous, not linear, so I dont know what to make of the way I used to understand things. So I just let it go. Ive grown quite attached to and appreciative of this phrase: I dont know. I love it when this phrase comes knocking; I most always let it in, and pretty quickly, too. Ive found its a wise one, and not me, myself when I think I know some this or that. I dont know is the wise one, is closer to truth. And heres the beauty in that: there is Peace. Eventually, Ive found, there is even Joy. How so? Hmmm. Can words contain? Lets see...

No comments:

Post a Comment