Sunday, May 9, 2010

ETs - Empowered Solutions, Mentors

2010-05-05 2nd TRANSCRIPT: On Scribd - http://www.scribd.com/DeepPeace Intro: My dear cat, Purrsillas gone missing. This is no cause for rejoicing, and the heart within me is heavy. Its hard not to cry; shes so dear. I hold out some hope, though, as she was with me just yesterday. Her bodys so beautiful she looks siamese, though a halfbreed so perhaps someones taken her in. I do hope so... and I dont. I dont because its quite obvious, even absent collar or tags, that shes quite well fed. That the cats no stray is quite clear. Too bad we covet what our neighbor has. So my heart is heavy, as is hers, Im betting. Shes a slick one, that cat. Maybe shell slip out, come home to me. Oh, I hope so. Shes so dear. Oh, and Silla and I have a secret weapon, if this stealings the case. She craps on the floor. Oh ho, now, it may be soon and not late, shell come home. Though Ive been working through that, seeking within the true reason, so I could clean it up in my own energy field, I never sought this way to cease having to clean-up after that cat. Heaven forbid! Oh God, bring my cat home, I pray. So, whats new, today? I am quite excited, both to have a special new YouTube favorite lecture, and to have permission to put it up. Well, actually, its not on YouTube, yet, but I have permission to upload it, so it will be, soon; hopefully, today. It needs some work to make ready. The days are fast coming, and are really so near that our brothers in space, in the sky will come here, speak with us. Im ready; how about you? Now, this is the good guys Im meaning, not those rotten impostors who want to lure us to their planetary systems, feed their own needs by controlling us. No, those guys, too, are out there, but so in the minority. We just have to wake up quickly, get our feet firmly under us, so we can recognize both clearly; decide wisely what is best. I hope the true Light Beings come so quickly, and show themselves, so my friends round the world have the comparison...

No comments:

Post a Comment