Saturday, May 8, 2010

Our 'I' is an Eye - Perspectives

1st Journal 2010-05-07 TRANSCRIPT: On Scribd - http://www.scribd.com/DeepPeace Intro: What is new about me, about life, today? Ah, what a delightful question to contemplate, for, no matter how mundane, how hum-drum things may at first appear, I know it is not so, for there is no such thing. It is an illusion, Illuminati-created, to keep us out of our power. Things are perpetually new in the perpetual now. Yet, so much depends on the eyes one looks out on the world through. Which I are you, the Bob I, the Jack I, the Jill or the Jane I? The eye or the I, both are the same, and they are all your eyes, your Is; all are one. Which part of one are you not? Everything is forever and ever a matter of perspective. Look at a fractal. What is that but an exercise in perspective. Now, do consider; as above, so below. It is of course also true, as below so above. All is the image of the one. We live in a hologram, a fractal hologram. It is beautiful beyond imagining. But do we bother to open our eyes of imagination? Or do we keep them closed, like good little sheeple, good little robots, nose to the grindstone, earning our daily bread. Well, how about we look up from that, every chance we get? Furthermore, how about we begin making more and more chances? Why not? Whats to lose thats so precious in this daily grind, anyway? Its an image. Its an image theyve sold us, then beaten it in to us throughout our societies. Just look at the media, at the news and the programming. What does that tell us about life? Now, what part of it do we not accept? I dont know about you, but Im through being sheeple... and I can tell you my lifes so much changed for the better that its freakin cosmic. Come on in; the water is fine. Oh, I know, theyve got us thinking the mind is the way, its the thing, its our sanity; it is us. Well, thats rot. Its handy and all that, but its just the mind; its NOT us...

No comments:

Post a Comment