Thursday, May 6, 2010

Onward to 2012 — or Wild Taxi Ride

2nd Journal 2010-01-03 TRANSCRIPT: On Scribd - http://www.scribd.com/doc/30870805/Onward-to-2012-or-Wild-Taxi-Ride Intro: Wow, yep, now its getting hourly, the changes. Can hardly keep up with it, but thats okay. It is what it is, and Im loving it. Boy, aint life grand?! Just spoke with Wendy. Shared with her my latest journal entry, the earlier one from this same day, January 3rd, 2010. The one where I actually felt called to issue an invitation to Light to speak. That, itself, was unusual enough, but to be answered, now THAT was neat. Anyway, not ready to reveal that, just yet, except to someone so close to me as Wendy, for I know that she, at least, will understand. I dont want anyone making anything great out of me, so, as much control as I have of that, Ill use. It gets rather challenging, though, to step into power and control when one is in the no-mind-friendly realm. No, I dont claim to be in the no-mind at all fully anymore...that is, if I ever was...

No comments:

Post a Comment