Friday, May 7, 2010

Embracing the Dark Side - A

1st Journal 2010-01-27 Transcript: On Scribd - http://www.scribd.com/DeepPeace Intro: I am made new, once again. Who and what am I, now; what is the difference? There is a serious difference now, once again, of a sort not at all like what has come before. I wont go on commenting or trying to put words to how amazing it is that changes can keep coming, so fast and so amazingly different, each one. It just it what it is. So, what is different, now, though, is of a different sort, entirely. Rather than being taken higher and deeper into the vastness of being, this difference centers more here on the earth, on the conscious mind, the outer awareness. It has been what I once would have called a difficult week, but I dont do that, anymore, having learned, at least somewhat, to recognize that there are always blessings in among all difficulties...

No comments:

Post a Comment