Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Little Things - Inconsequential ?

3rd Journal 2010-05-10 TRANSCRIPT: On Scribd - http://www.scribd.com/DeepPeace Intro: My diet seems much more powerful than ever it has, before. It really seems to matter, these days, what I eat. This has so not been an issue for the life. I noticed little effect, beyond the most basic, i.e., eat chocolates and goodies too much, and gain weight, and the like. These, Im sure everyone can observe. What is happening lately, though, is that sometimes what I eat seems to almost literally knock me out for a few hours. No liquor, no drugs, just food were talking, here. Dairy seems to be one culprit; so does fowl, as in chicken or turkey. Oh well, I like pot pies. I always say blessings over my food, being sure to transform it in light... but still, things are different, now, with this body. I suppose one should not be too surprised at this, since Im even mentioning the changes, ongoing, in my form. This one has just been more notable, of late. Perhaps others are experiencing this too... Though Im not sure, it appears I may have to give up even fowl, the white meat thats been my only meat for some time. Its slowing the body down, tremendously, just trying to process it, it seems. And dairy, though Ive loved it, the cheese, especially (Ive been off milk for some time, now), look like theyre headed out, for the door, just as well. They make of my sinuses a rain forest. Its kinda funny, but it appears my very form has its say; that my bodys been telling me something. What it says, or just why, Im not sure, but one thing -- I dont like being as if drugged by my food. Thats not good... waste of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment