Saturday, May 15, 2010

Purrsilla Passes Out of 3D

2010-05-15 2nd Journal TRANSCRIPT: http://www.scribd.com/doc/31414206/Purrsilla-Passes-Out-of-3D iTunes podcast http://www.itunes.com/podcast?id=371766765 Blip.tv channel http://theresaaharvey.blip.tv/ Intro: Oh, my, what makes me think I can journal, here? Oh well, what doesnt? My dear cat, Purrsilla, passed away last night. I just got the news. Though I cry, of course, she really parted from me two days ago, in the evening, when she came to visit; absent her body, of course. She came to see how I was doing with things, with her being so ill and so long with the vet. She came, too, to ask my permission, to see if it was okay with me, to leave; to have her body die, in other words. That was tough. This is not [news of her crossing], because I already let her go, then. The best possible outcome for all involved; that is ever my hearts desire whatever that is. It just doesnt matter. What things look like on the surface of life is not at all what they really are. To know that, we have to really go deeper. Were alive on all those levels, too, so we can know, on a much deeper level, what this life is about. Its a matter of knowing what you know; practice knowing what you know. Link to that is in the transcript. Thats whats called for, here, for you, and for me, in this thing with Purrsilla. There are so many more levels than just the physical. When you combine them, look more at the whole (or as much of it as we are able and blessed to see at any one point), you see that everything is blessing and benefit. It doesnt bring blessing and benefit; it literally is that. Weve just got to retrain our vision, to purify it, to be able to see that; but its there. Its really there. Thats what the ancient ones who spoke of faith meant, I believe. We first have faith in the Source of all Life, before vision comes. This faith is first necessary, before vision, because it is that which gives the other permission to appear. Source is polite, though applying words and labels to God is ridiculous...

No comments:

Post a Comment