Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Little Birdie For You

2nd Journal 2010-04-27 Transcript: On Scribd - http://www.scribd.com/DeepPeace Intro: Ah, a ten Mayan day; I like that. With the ten things begin to manifest, to appear for you. Up to that point youve been involved in the creation of whatever but with ten you begin to see fruits. I like tens. Monkey is fun, too. Hes a weaver of time; weaving things in and through time. Playful, too. What strives to be said, here? Id give it wing before getting deeper into my day. Mornings are a special, quiet, sacred time for me. I know, Im blessed. You know, every coin has its two sides. I wont envy you; dont envy me. Envys no good. Tears us apart. Oh, its subtle, but subtle we are, too. We operate on all kinds of levels. While the dark force would like us to believe were this simple, limited thing, were so not that. Were as unlimited as the wide Cosmos. And our atoms are entangled with quite everything that is, so who needs spaceships to go anywhere, huh?...

No comments:

Post a Comment