Thursday, May 6, 2010

Start of 'My' Book ?

6th Journal 2010-05-01 cont'd TRANSCRIPT: http://www.scribd.com/doc/30998862/Start-of-My-Book Intro: Hello, my friends. My work seems to be shifting. Though I am still going through processing my life, here in these journals, they seem to be morphing into something that includes you, more directly. There are many who will not believe it, but Spirit writes through me. This body that I wear is not me. Whatever and whoever I am is another thing; one I do not quite have the answer for. Actually, the answer just is not state-able in 3D language anyway. Nor am I anything separate or different from you. We are all quite thoroughly one. We can thus all rejoice in our victories, and take credit for that; each ones blessings fall to the whole. We are one...

No comments:

Post a Comment